Sunday, November 28, 2010

A week in Review

Ah, the Sunday Report. I love tallying up the numbers I've done for the week. It makes me feel good to know I have stayed true to my training over this Holiday Week. I also pretty much stayed true to my eating plan except for those handful of Cordial M&Ms I ate the other night. OMG they ARE SO GOOD! See I love the chocolate covered cherries, with the liquid center, not the creamy center (Gross), and the M&Ms match that flavor nicely. Oh, right we we talking about training...Lets Get on with it!!

I really had a great week, my shoulder acted up a little on the swims, ok, never had this happen before. It was with the use of Paddles. I must be swimming wrong with them.

I emailed one of Train This coaches and fellow teammate Kelly so she could tape me in the pool next week underwater. Woot that will be a hoot! Look for my stunning recap on Wednesday after my video shoot!! Ha ha!

Ok heres the week broken down-

Swim- 4,600 meters- 2hours 10 min
Bike- 5 hours 30 min- Spinning and on Trainer
Run- 17. 17 miles- 2 hours 40 min 28 sec
Strength- 1 hour 30 min

Total Time - 11:50:28

Time to put my feet up and watch a good Movie!! Happy Training everyone!

5 comments: