Monday, November 1, 2010

Tagged, Im it!!

I was tagged in a questionaire by Aimee. If you haven't seen her blog its a great one. I think I go to it everyday almost. LOL! Blog stalker me!! ;p

Ok well onto the Questionaire that I hope will not bore anyone to death as I am just focused so much on my triathlon lifestyle lately.

If you could Eat anything without any repercussions, what would your meal be??
Well, Im a lover of food especially carbs. Who doesn't love pasta?! I would eat a big plate of Lasagna, a loaf of Garlic bread, and down it with a Margarita!! For dessert I would have Chocolate Ice cream with fudge, peanut butter, Reeses peanut butter cups, Reese's pieces.

If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why??
I think I would have loved to meet Florence Nightingale. I know I know. But Im such a sap when it comes to nursing. I would've loved to see how she handled the wounded soldiers and just thank her for all she has done for nursing.

Why did you start Blogging and what did you expect when you started
I started blogging as a way to be accountable to my training for my first 70.3, To give other people who are contemplating doing one what goes into training and family, and all of the mishaps of being a triathlete. I have loved sharing stories and seeing other peoples stories as well!!

What is one book you could read over and over again??
I could read I love you because you are you. Because I think it has meaning and I love reading this to my daughter!!

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be??
I would travel to France!!!! I want to watch the Tour De France so bad! Be right there in all the action! Then try and bike some of those hills myself. Wouldnt that be awesome?!!

If you could have a TV show on the Food Network what would it be?
Thats funny!!! Since Im not a BIG TIME cook. It probably would be Learning How to Cook with Kristin!! Ha ha!

What is the BEST meal you ever had?
 I know this is Cheesy but the BEST meal I ever had was with my honey after my FIRST Half Marathon in Lake Placid. We ate Garlic Pizza with Tomatoes and Onions and it has been our staple celebration piece since!!!

Who has been the greatest Influence on your love for food and Learning to cook??
Well since I dont cook very often, and my honey does, I think the Betty Crocker cook book has been the greatest influence for me!! Also my sister is one of the best cooks in our family! I love when she cooks and bakes because I know it will be an awesome meal!!

Phew!! I did it!!

Dont forget my Blog GiveAWAY! It will end on Nov 7th!!





6 comments:

  1. You totally have to go see the Tour de France in person. It is a crazy experience. There is this whole 15 minute long parade that comes through first with people throwing free stuff at you. Finally the racers come through and you will be simply amazed at the shape that they are in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of posts are too fun. It's a great way to learn more about other bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for playing along! Yum...pasta, margaritas, and ice cream! :)
    It would be so awesome to see the Tour de France. We're going to have a Tour de Colorado in August and my husband and I are definitely going to go watch the pros do their thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasta is one of my favorite foods also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every one of us has a love for pasta! :) Great way to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got tagged for this too! I have GOT to do it this week! Great answers though!! Who DOESN"T love pasta!!

    ReplyDelete