Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful

I saw the most amazing video today on You Tube. I think I cried the whole time I watched it. I know people have heard of the man you carried his son through a Marathon, a second Marathon, And then an Ironman!! To see this is truely amazing!! It makes me grateful and thankful for the things I can do!! I am so inspired by people like this man. Watch, you will too cry Im sure!!




Another note, Congrats to My coach Mary Eggers and Train This Teammate Matt Carbeau for Finishing the IMFL Strong!!! So proud of you guys!! Also to Kelly Covert over at trimommylife.blogspot.com for finishing her first 50K endurance trail run!! Awesome!

1 more day to take advantage of the Give Away! Tomorrow I will announce the winner!! Good luck to all

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I just cried through that entire thing!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job to your friends at IMFL!

    And the video is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that video, but I've seen other ones of them and they always make me cry! It's just simply amazing and awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup... I cried too! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No joke about the tears. Wow, that's love there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video. I want to create a post about this tomorrow.

    Kevin
    http://halftriing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete