Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday


Everyone knows what Black Friday is. Its the Biggest Christmas shopping day of the year, its where if you get up at the Butt Crack of Dawn you can find amazing deals. Its where you can get trampled on for that new item that everyone is raving about, you know Black Friday.

Let me let you in on a little secret...I HATE Black Friday!! Now Im a girl who loves to shop BUT I am not going to stand in line for 2 hours for something. Nope, Not gonna happen. I think people lose their minds and their True colors come out when they are fighting for a Christmas Gift!

Ill sit back and wait until the timing is right to do my own shopping, maybe even do a little online shopping.

I need to make my own Christmas list out to give to my family, ha ha, heres whats on my Christmas list

1. Entry into a race
2. a New Ipod since my salty sweaty self rusted my last one!
3. A new Carbon Fiber Tri Bike
4. a Lifetime supply of saucony Kinvara shoes
5. cold weather cycling, running gear
6. Magic Bullet
7. A gift Certificate for a years worth of massages, or just get me a massager and Ill do it myself
8. A vdeo recorder for those precious moments- what is it a Flip I think??
9. Books- My list is on Amazon.com if anyone wants to buy me a present (LMAO)
10. A house full of joy with my family present

Ahhh, that completes my list for now...I doubt I will get half these but I can pray that there is truely a Santa that will bring me cold hard cash to at least get the New Bike!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Do you want my Flip? I don't use it since I got the Kodak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list of thing to want... hope Santa's good to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! So you like the Kinvaras??? I've heard they don't last very long though...is it true??

    ReplyDelete
  4. AImee- Sadly I think it is true! I've worn them for a month now 3 days a week running and they are wearing already! I love them though!

    ReplyDelete