Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IM doing it! Get it?!

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're only a DAY AWAY!!!"

Another bloggy friend at Mylifeandrunning.blogspot.com, kindly reminded me that Tomorrow is SIGN UP day for My Ironman distance race, Beach to Battleship October 2011 in Wilmington, NC. Yes, I will be signing up. The faster I do, the faster I cannot say no!

Oh boy, What have I gotten myself into?! Yes I am ready for a full, I am really hungry for a full..Im putting my time and effort into this as we speak. All this hard work and training is going to pay off when I cross that finish line 11 months from now. Oh yes I will be receiving my medal..I will crawl to the end if I have to!! ha ha! Oh the visions...Cannot freaking wait!!

11 comments:

  1. What an awesome video! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer. I'm stoked for you. Go get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the chills watching that. Head was bopping and fists were pumping all the while knowing that you are going the Iron-Distance and will be an Iron-Wo-Man....you got this.

    Did you enter for the DVD giveaway on my blog about people like you and I training for an Ironman? Great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO KRISTIN GO! :) You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! So, awesome! I'm looking forward to following your training!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!! Today is the day. Congrats on your decision to just do it. I was going to do B2B had i not gotten into IMFL. It is still on my to do list nonetheless and I look forward to following your training for this 140.6. Maybe B2B in 2012 for me so take good notes when you are there. It'll be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete