Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lake Delta Olympic




I am so excited and proud of myself again today!!! I finished my first Olympic Distance Triathlon today!!

Despite the crappy weather conditions and a few blisters on my feet from Soggy wet shoes, I had a great race!!

I am happy to say I placed 2nd in my Age group!!! Woooootttt!!!! This is such an accomplishment for me as last year I was at the bottom, not seeing the results I wanted to. Now Im where I want to be!!!

I am taking down the 1st place age group winner in my age group!!! Ugh!! She beat me at Iron Girl Too!! By a minute!! Shes a Phenominal runner, and passed me on the second loop around. I need to step up my game!!

Pics and Race report to Come....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are amazing! You are totally cleaning up this year!

    ReplyDelete