Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week in Review- 6/13/11- 6/19/11

I know this is late but hey, I was in Lake Placid all weekend and now Im just trying to get back into the swing of things!!

This week is a Recovery week ending with a Inaugural Olympic Distance race in Oswego, NY this coming Sunday. Im pumped and excited. The weather has been great and I just received a Email that the water is a good 70 degrees.

Last week was great. Monday I got to take my daughter to her Triathlon Training Series which she absolutely loves. Wednesday I got to train with a friend who is doing IM Florida. Thursday I got to swim with a bunch of people on a 1.5 mile swim in the lake. And of course Placid over the weekend. Doesn't get much better than that!!

My picture is now up on the website for my new job I will be starting in July!!! Im so excited to start! I will be working with a great group!

Today was the first day of summer and I got to spend it poolside with my little one! I am going to spend the next 30 days enjoying the time off because then its back to patient care for me!!!

Here are last weeks numbers:
Swim- 3.92 hours ; 12284 yds
Bike- 8.3 hours; 128.05 miles
Run- 3.41 hours;  20.37 miles

Total Time- 15:37:40

Happy Training!!!

1 comment: