Monday, May 23, 2011

Week in Review

The temps are finally warmer in Central New York and I was able to ride 3 Long Rides this past week!!! I even have some nice racer back tan lines now and of course the infamous Biker short tan lines!! Im rocking them!!

I am nailing my nutrition and I am feeling good coming off the bike. This never happened before this year. It is good to know I can do well off the bike if my Nutrition is properly maintained on the Bike.

I have been thinking alot about the races I have coming up. Fly By Night duathlon, Tri-Oswego (Which is still in question for me right now), Musselman HIM. I don't know why I've been thinking alot about Iron Girl Sprint race. Mostly because I was 11thOA last year and really want to push it to top 5 depending on who shows up to race. I know I can do it. My running is definately better than last year.

My honey told me today he was proud of me and what I am doing. Its the little things that make a difference. He talks about me and my accomplishments all the time. Im so lucky to have him in my life. He makes me see the birght side of everything. (He also told me my racing kit doesn't flatter my figure....hmmmm, so Im not racing in it this weekend!!! sorry coach!)

Last week was a pretty good week in training. The only day I didn't get to do the full workout was Saturday and that was because my little one had a bigger attitude than me this day. I can win some and lose some I guess.

The core diet is going great! Since last week I am down 1.4 pounds! For the month so far 6.6 pounds!! Woot!

Here are the numbers:

Swim- 8, 311 Yds- 2.75 hours
Bike- 8 hours- 107.18 miles plus some trainer mileage with recovery w/o's
Run- 4 hours- 26.35 miles
Strength- 1 hour

Total Time- 16:12:35

Happy Training and Be safe!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the workouts! I am getting my farmer "biker" tans also and they rock!

    My husband is very supportive. Isn't it nice to have that extra positivity around?

    Congrats on the weight loss!

    Keep up all the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on all those workouts! Congrats on the weightloss too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on your workouts! I'm jealous of your bike tan lines! I've only been out a handful of times b/c of the weather, but hopefully I'll have them too! :)

    ReplyDelete