Saturday, November 8, 2014

IMLP training has begun!

My first week of training is coming to a close. its amazing how i managed to get all the training in. i am just close to 8 hours this week. It will stay pretty close to this for the next couple of weeks.
looking forward,  I see some 12-14 hour weeks! yikes!

I am not going to be worried right now. I am going to do what I can while working as a full time practitioner, mommy of 2 and everything in between!

I've struggled with getting in the pool, but have managed to get 3 days in this week!
I love being in the water, but find it gets monotonous. I may get a underwater MP3 or ask for one for Christmas!

I still am doing some cross races..which I am totally digging and may do more after IM is over
I have been buiding my base on that bike. Trainer time is in full force!

I have begun to love running more and more. I am getting faster and loving it! I am hoping to break some records with some runs this upcoming year!!

How is everyone else's training going?!




No comments:

Post a Comment