Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tagged!

My friend Rae Tagged me. So since I am a good person and I know you guys are just dying to know more about me, I decided to play along!

The RULES

#1. You must post these rules
#2. Each person must post 11 random things about themselveds on their blog
#3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post, then create 11 more for the people you tag to answer.

Here goes...

1. I have a morning ritual that I follow,  same order I do everything in. If it is not that way, I think Im cursed all day long
2. I always thought if I wasn't a Nurse Practitioner, I could be a cosmetologist
3. I am a day dreamer. I love to think of myself as an actress
4. Im in Love with Vampire stories.
5. I shake my hands when Im nervous..really weird habit.
6. I blush very easily. With everything!! LOL!
7. Nutella could easily be spread onto anything and enjoyed!
8. I am such a morning person. I get up at the same time almost everyday without an alarm
9. I have a pitt bull and he is such a baby! They get such a bad rap. All he wants to do is be my 50lb lap dog!
10. I hate it when people forget important things! Drives me nuts!!!
11. Sometimes I sleep with my workout clothes on so I don't have to get up and put them on in the morning!

What Rae asked:

1. What is one of your Goals for 2012??-One of my goals is to work on nailing the 70.3 distance. With focusing more on the run leg, decreasing run times

2. If you could have one super power, what would it be??- To be able to heal people.

3. What is your favorite season??- I would have to say summer!! I love the sun on my face, a nice tan, swimming outside, BBQs...the list goes on and on!

4. If you had to give up one sense, what would it be??- Taste..then I wouldn't eat all the goodies!! ha ha!

5. What accomplishment are you most proud of?? Struggling through a divorce, being a single mom, and still making it through my masters degree with a 3.9 GPA!

6. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save 3 things, what would they be? My daughter, my honey and my doggie. Other stuff can be replaced!

7. What is your dream race? No Brainer....KONA!

8. If you won a million dollars, what's the first thing you would buy??- A new house.

9. If you were picked to be on a reality show, which one would it be??-  The Great Race

10. If you had to live in a different country for a year, which one would it be? France! I love romance!

11. Why is your blog named what it is?? My blog name was different at first..but changed because I love the sport and what it has done for me not just athlete wise but professionally and in my personal life. Nothing comes without hard work and dedication.


MY 11 Questions:

1. If you could be any famous person, who would it be?
2. If you had to give up one thing in your life, what would it be?
3. Who had the greatest influence on you when you were a child?
4. If you could live in another time, when would that be?
5. What one word would you use to describe yourself??
6. If you could change one thing in your past, what would that be??
7. What do you dislike most in others??
8. If you could be best at something, what would that be?
9. What would you say is your worst/best quality?
10. Would you rather have a large bank account or have love if you couldn't have both?
11. if you could replace on body feature and replace it with another, what would it be?

TAG!
Anyone that wants to so this because I don't want to single anyone out to do this! Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I blush very easily also especially if I try to lie. My blushing is a dead give away so I don't even try to lie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing :-) I kinda figured I knew what your dream race would be :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I NOT surprised that you are a morning person. You are always so sunny. :-)

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete