Sunday, January 22, 2012

1st week back at it.

First week back at a normal training schedule again. Lets just say I have been doing what ever I have wanted to do for the last 2 months. Its great that now I Can have a coach looking at my schedule and fitting my needs of being a crazy triathlete into the mix of it all.

This week I managed to get all my training in and then some.

Some highlights of this week:

- I actually did Hill Repeats, and I survived!!
- I have gotten a little smoother and faster in the water, balancing on my left side needs improvement
-I hate one legged drills on the trainer- feel the freaking burn!
- snow running 7 miles in about 3 inches of snow= burning quads and hammies

I'm getting ready to crush my 5K time at the Chilly Chili 5K in Cazenovia, NY next weekend!!

Swim-5700 yds- 2.33 hours
Bike- 3.5 hours
Run-19.81 miles- 3.33 hours
Strength- 30 min

Total time- 9 hours 40 min

Happy Training!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :)

    Ugh, one leg drills have been killing me too. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your race this weekend!

    ReplyDelete