Thursday, July 31, 2014

Coach time

I have been back and forth with the thought of being coached again through my second Ironman.

I have finally decided that If I want to be injury free and do my best, I need to have someone else decipher my data and tell me what I'm doing well and what I need focus on. With a busy home and work life, it takes that stress out of it for me.

I want someone that is going to fit my personality, my goals and know how busy my home life is. I need every moment to count while I am training. My daughter is extremely active in Gymnastics, making it to Worlds in Orlando this year, which I'm sure she will make it next year too. Every weekend we are driving up and down NY State for meets. Put on top of that a extremely active 19 month old, and my husband who is now dabbling into Cycling and Cyclocross.

Yikes!! I am nervous on how I am going to make this work..I will make this work!


I am very disciplined and will do what I need to do. I am one that doesn't like to take a day off, but I know how much that is needed. I do go stir crazy not exercising. I need to be doing something. I know this is a fault. Again, Why I am choosing a coach.

I also need someone that Is passionate about coaching and will give me the feedback I need. I don't need someone to hold my hand, but give me the push I need to succeed and beat my times from this year. Shaping my body and Mind at the same time.

With that being said. I am going to enjoy the journey with a coach. Details to come soon on who that shall be!!

Happy Training!



No comments:

Post a Comment