Sunday, March 11, 2012

Doing Something Amazing

My former coach is doing just that. I am totally stoked about her interest and passion for Teens living with cancer

On a tweet to Lance Armstrong, She challenged him to a silly 50 meter Kick off. Well that little joke turned into this amazing fundraising event for both Teens Living with Cancer and the Livestrong foundation. Check out her blog at ironmomma.com

When I read Melissa's story on webpage. I had tears flowing. She is such a inspiration to all. Whether your life takes a turn, you keep perservering. From what I read, she was a wonderful person, full of joy, full of determination.

I donated today to this cause. Imagine if we all donated what we could to help these kids go on living despite their disease process.

Thank you Mary, Thank you for bringing this to the forefront. Thank you Lance for accepting my coaches challenge. May she win your bike in the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment