Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ironman Lake Placid Training Week #23

I can't believe I didn't post on last weeks training! I am slacking! Training is Ramping up and it is going so smoothly, I can't even phathom how good I feel! I am enjoying every aspect of training and I am so glad I have a great partner in crime to go on this wild ride with me. I can't even imagine not having his support or my other family's support for that matter! My mother has been a saint and saving grace for us to have "Date day" rides.

Last weekend I finally got out to the Syracuse 70.3 course to enjoy the amazing weather. Sunny and 70 is what I like!

Swimming is coming together nicely. I actually connect with the water the last week and it felt amazing to finally just "get it" in the water. I am riding the wave right now and just going with it!

I cannot just say enough about how good I am feeling so I am going to just stop now and talk about the numbers last week since this is a late post

Week in Numbers:

Swim: 7750yds- 2:15:00
Bike: 127 miles-7:02:19
Run: 30.5 miles-4:24:40

Total time: 13:41:59


No comments:

Post a Comment